- 1 can (14 oz.) pumpkin
- 3/4 cup (150g) white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (75g) melted margarine or butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) flour
- 1 cup (150g) raisins
- Mix the pumpkin, sugar, egg and margarine together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients all together, and stir well!
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake in 350°F (177°C) oven for approximately 20 minutes.
- These are much more flavourful the next day, and they freeze very nicely too!