I wanted to compile a list of must-haves for scrap-bookers! These are all things every scrapper NEEDS and LOVES! All of these items are a definite must for creating professional, stylish and beautiful pages!
10. Straight Trimmer – Trim your photos and papers with ease, with this quick and easy trimmer. Skip the scissors and do it right!
9. Shape Makers – Cut shapes from hearts, to circles, to stars with these fun shape makers. Use for scrap-booking or card making, or kids’ craft projects!
8. Picfolio Albums – Albums so quick and easy to make…some in as little as *minutes*
7. Power Sort Box – Stores as many as 2400 photos all in one box. Forget the shoe-box routine, and store your precious pictures safely.
6. Tape Runner – Precise photo and paper mounting in a fraction of the time of glues and tapes.
5. Stickers, Stickers, Stickers! – What girl doesn’t want stickers?
4. Cutting Mat and Blades – This was one of the first CM products I ever bought, and I LOVE it! You can cut so many sizes and shapes with this system, to make your albums decorative and unique.
3. Personal Trimmer – A great little cropping tool.
2. Beautiful Papers – Just like stickers, gorgeous colourful papers are so important to making your albums into personal works of art.
1. Corner Rounder – Turns ordinary pictures into neatly cropped ones in a wink!