A quick and easy recipe for delicious blueberry muffins.
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/3 cup vegetable oil/or apple sauce as substitute
3/4 cup Milk
1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease muffin pans or line with muffin liners. Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. Combine vegetable oil, eggs and milk in a small bowl and mix well. Gently combine the egg mixture with the dry ingredients taking care not to overmix. Fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven. Makes 12 blueberry muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups (190g) all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (150g) white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup (80ml) vegetable oil or apple sauce as substitute
- 3/4 cup (175ml) milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (100g) fresh or frozen blueberries
- Combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Combine vegetable oil, eggs and milk in a small bowl and mix well.
- Gently combine the wet and dry ingredients taking care not to overmix.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Bake in 400°F (205°C) oven for 20 to 25 minutes.