These are FANTASTIC! and SO EASY!!! I just made my first batch of them the other day. Otherwise known as “Hello Dollies” they are sweet, pretty and crunchy! YUM! A great Christmas treat to add to a cookie tray.
Seven Layer Magic Bars (aka: Hello Dollies)
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place butter in 13 x 9 inch pan and melt in oven. Swirl to coat bottom and sides with butter. Spread crumbs evenly over bottom of pan. Layer chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts over crumbs. Pour condensed milk over nuts. Sprinkle coconut over condensed milk. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 25 minutes. Let cool.